Weight Watchers Recipe – Weight Watchers (or now WW Reimagined) is a global company based in New York, USA. This company focused on improving healthy life by offering various products and service for health purpose. Thus, it opens for membership program where they will get help in improving the health through maintaining the ideal weight. For that reason, this company has many approaches, from daily Weight Watchers recipe until an app to keep reminding the member about the health program.
Not only that, but WW also launched food products with no artificial ingredients. Instead the company wants to enrich the original taste from the nature. This is that, this company wish to offer the best option, which is the God’s give from nature. Also, they often organize health-related events around the world. Not to mention there’s also give reward to members whom succeed for building a healthy life habit.
For the Weight Watchers recipe, there are many options you can choose from the cookbooks, which part of WW Healthy Kitchen. This is a product line for cookbooks and kitchen tools. Thus, for this opportunity, we would like to introduce one of the recipe, the stir fry beef and broccoli. The process is simple and healthy to consume. Also, it will only take 15 minutes on max to cook this recipe.
- 2½ tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp table salt
- 340 gram sirloin beef (lean more than 90%)
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth (divide in 2)
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 ginger (medium size)
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ soy sauce (use the low sodium one)
- Sesame seeds
- Firstly, prepare for the sirloin beef and cut into thin slices against the grain.
- Afterward, remove the main stem from the broccoli and only use the florets, cut into beat size.
- Then prepare for the other ingredients such as mince the ginger and garlic.
- Once you prepared for the ingredients, let’s start with the cooking.
- Combine 2 tbsp cornstarch with salt until they mix together on a plate. Then use the salted cornstarch to coat the beef.
- Place large nonstick deep skillet or wok over the stove on medium high heat. Put the canola oil and wait until it shimmers before putting the beef inside. Then, stir fry the beef for 4 minutes until it turned brown and thoroughly cooked. Afterwards, transfer the beef into a bowl.
- Once you transfer the beef, put back the pan on the stove and add ½ cup of broth. Stir for a while to loosen the remaining thickness from the bottom of the pan. Then, add broccoli and place the lid on and make occasional toss. Cook for approx 3 to 4 minutes until it crisp but tender.
- When your 3 minutes is over, remove the lid and add garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes and stir fry until it smell night for 1 minute.
- Put in water, soy sauce, the remaining broth and cornstarch in a cup, blend until they mix together. Then pour this mixture into the pan, while keep stirring.
- Reduce the heat to medium lo and let shimmer for 1 minute to make sure the liquid turned thick.
- Once it thickened, put the beef into the pan and stir until all the beef coated with the liquid.
- Serve into a low reared bowl and garnish with sesame seeds.
- You can also use bagged broccoli florets, approx 5 cup size or 12 ounce bag.
- For convenience, you can also put the cornstarch and salt into the zip lock and toss to mix them. Then, just put in the beef and make another toss until all the beef coated with salted cornstarch.
- Aside from large serving, you can also serve this Weight Watchers recipe for individual portion. To do that each portion contained 1¼ cup of the stir fry beef and broccoli.