Kraft Recipe – Having Kraft cheese in your refrigerator is a miracle. You can do any kinds of Kraft recipe which gives you special pleasure on your tongue. Today we are going to share you the most delicious Italian food, zucchini, and spinach pasta baked.
This is so easy to follow and need no special cooking skill. Also, don’t think about special or complicated ingredients. All you have to do is open your refrigerator now and see what you have inside.
Just like the other vegetables, zucchini is good for your health. If you are in a diet program, you can make this Kraft recipe as your menu variation. By eating zucchini, you can get seven benefits at the same time. Those are the antioxidants and anti-inflammatory which frees your body from toxin, improving the digestion, controlling your blood and sugar level, supporting your heart health, improving your eye health, boosting energy, and of course helping for weight loss.
This Kraft recipe only takes you not more than 1 hour. You might need 35 minutes for preparation and 25 minutes in cooking. Once this creamy and baked zucchini and spinach are ready, you can serve it for 10 people (depends on your cut). You will love to have it for dinner or gathering. This food can be reheating once it gets cold. But we suggest you serve and eat them all directly while it is still warm.
- 1 pack of Kraft mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 zucchinis in medium size, cut into lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 6 oz of baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced (our recommendation is bottom mushroom)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups of cavatappi, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 jar of marinara with plum tomatoes and olive oil pasta sauce
- Prepare your oven and set preheat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While you are setting the oven, you can cook the pasta by using a pan. Don’t forget to add salt as your reference.
- At the same time, you can cook the onion on the medium heat for about 3 minutes or until it gets crisp-tender. Add the zucchini and mushroom, cook and stir for about 3 or 4 minutes or see until they get crisp-tender too. Then, add the spinach, cook for 2 minutes more or until wilted.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and back to the pasta now. Drain the pasta, then add to the zucchini and mushroom mixture, and pasta sauce. Skillet along the surface with the pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, and Kraft mozzarella. Mix them lightly.
- Spoon into the baking dish with cooking spray. Top with the remaining Kraft mozzarella before they are baked.
- Bake inside 20 until 25 minutes. Or see the casserole is heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Take them out from the oven, let for 10 minutes rest before serving.
- Tip for choosing the right zucchini is to select the firm, heavy, and free of blemish. The size is usually not too large because their size indicated a mild flavor. If there are the brightest color ones, pick them. They will be more flavorful when get baked.
- The size of baking dish depends on your taste. But, remember, don’t use the small one. Choose the proper size to get the best result in baking.
- The other option of the pasta is fettuccine or penne. This zucchini Kraft recipe is also good with the other pasta than cavatappi.
- To get special serving looks, you can garnish the top of bake with chopped fresh basil.
- If you think you need more things inside, you can add meat slices. Also, change with vegetables will turn this Kraft recipe into veggies food which is so perfect for diet people.