Hamburger Recipe – Summer always sounds good when you are grilling a BBQ with your family or friends. One of the most often grilled are hamburger patties but not a few of you are using frozen patties to make a hamburger. After you know this classic hamburger recipe, you will never back to frozen patties ever again.
You will taste the patties so tender and juicy and has a great flavor. This best classic hamburger will boost your mood with cheese on top and add toppings you like. You will have the best classic hamburger recipe ever that cannot be beaten.
The Secret of a Great Classic Hamburger
A great classic hamburger does not need a lot of ingredients, so it only requires a handful of seasonings and some good ground beef. Make your hamburger patties great by selecting 80% lean and 20% fat ground beef. Your hamburger needs the fat in the meat to make it a juicy and mouthwatering hamburger.
Classic hamburger cannot be separated from the cheese. To make a great classic hamburger, add a slice of cheese to the top of your hamburger patty and wait a minute before you take it up from the grill. Choose sliced provolone cheese to make your hamburger so tasteful and flavorful.
Make sure you know how to make the perfect shape of a hamburger. You can use a hamburger press to make it consistently shaped burger. Or you just grab it by your hands about ¼ or 1/5 of the pound of beef then shape it into a ball. Press it out until you have reached the thickness that suits you like. Make sure your hamburger is a little wider than the bun so it will suit perfectly when you finished cooking.
- 1 ½ pound 80% leans 20% fat ground beef or ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Optional: hamburger toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and more.
- Make sure to wash all the ingredients under running water to remove all the dirt, such as lettuce, tomatoes, and onion. Chop the tomatoes and onion in fine cuts.
- While you prepare all the ingredients, preheat the grill to 375°F to medium-high heat.
- Place the beef into a large bowl and sprinkle evenly with the Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and ground black pepper. It is better if you use your hands to mix all the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into fourth then take one by one to be press into the shape of a hamburger patty. Make sure your entire beautiful patty is about ¾ inch thick. Do not make your hamburger patty into a flat shape; make a hollow in the middle to prevent bulging in the center of your hamburger when you are cooking it. Repeat this step for your remaining meat mixture, so you will make 4 hamburgers.
- Place all of your patties on the grill and cook them for 4-5 minutes on the first side. Flip the patties over and grill them for another 4-5 minutes. Make sure all of your patties all well done or all your patties have reached the doneness that suits your liking.
- Add a slice of cheese on each of patties about a minute before you taking them off from the grill. It will make the cheese perfectly melt and bring out a more fragrant smoky aroma.
- Serve hamburgers on buns with your toppings, such as lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise.
- If you like medium-well burgers, you can grill them for 4 minutes on each side.
- 1 patty contains 558kcal, 23g carbohydrates, 33g protein, 35g fat, 120mg cholesterol, 1g fibers, and 5mg iron.
- You can make this classic hamburger recipe for the dinner course.