Easy Chicken Recipe – Diet people must always be creative to plan their meal. Any kind of diets requires you to avoid carbs. It believes give you fat and hard for losing weight. But your diet will never be so bored if you can tweak ingredients into delicious food. This easy chicken recipe will make your dream comes true about a low-carb and keto-friendly cheesy chicken bake. Nothing is more than perfect when you successfully make your meal in an easy way, quick, and taste delicious.
This easy chicken recipe could be suitable for diet program because chicken breast (moreover the boneless one and skinless) is high in protein and low-calories. Many people have already known that chicken breast fulfills your protein needs. More than that, eating chicken also filling your calcium and phosphorous which keep your bones healthy. Also, its vitamin B5 and tryptophan could recover your mood and immune. That is why doctors usually suggest eating chicken soup when you get flu.
When chicken meets cheese and vegetables is a perfect combination. The cheese will make the chicken tastier, while the vegetables rich the nutrition inside. Doing this easy chicken recipe only takes you about 10 minutes for preparation and 30 minutes in baking. So, it is not only fit on your diet program, but also the best choice when you are in a rush. Take a look at this quick lovely dish:
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Ground black pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Crushed tomatoes
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 4 slices mozzarella
- Chopped parsley for the garnish
- Prepare your pan and heat the oil inside at the medium level. Add the chicken breasts and season it with salt, pepper, and a little of Italian seasoning. This combination will make your bake perfect!
- Cook for about 8 minutes, then flip and season the other side. Cook again for 8 minutes more. After that, remove from the pan and place to the plate.
- In making the melted cheese, you only need 10 until 15 minutes. Now, cook the garlic until it smells fragrant, it takes about 1 minute. Then, add the balsamic vinegar followed by tomatoes, basil, mushrooms, onion, and black pepper. Stir them until combined, then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add all the chicken breasts to the pan, lie them in with proper space. You can add more sauce if you feel needed. The best part of this recipe is when you top of the baked chicken with Mozzarella cheese. Each chicken breast must be covered with one slice of mozzarella. Make sure each piece is covered on the top. Wait until all mozzarella cheese is melted.
- If you want a cheesy crispy chicken breast, you can let them a little bit overcooked. See until it gets brown golden. But be aware don’t let it ruin.
- Serve it on the plate after garnished with parsley. It is good to be enjoyed when it is still warm.
- It is good when you use the extra virgin-oil. But if the only you have is a vegetable oil, that is okay too.
- If you need more sauce, you can prepare a marinara sauce. Boil it when you are waiting the cheese melted. Boil the sauce for 3 – 4 minutes before serving.
- Slice the chicken breast horizontally. Cut it in a proper way to get a good look.
- Any other kinds of cheese can work too, like Parmesan, Asiago, or Pecorino Romano cheese.
- This easy chicken recipe uses a button mushroom, but it could be substituted with others mushroom, for example, oyster mushroom.
- The total cooking time based on the thickness of your chicken breasts. You will have a longer baking time if the chicken breasts are very thick.