Easy Chicken Breast Recipe – In spite of the trends of diet and culinary keeps changing, the popularity of chicken breast hasn’t been falling down. Therefore, there are must be some good things that make at least one chicken breast recipe still in everyone’s cook-meal arsenal.
Not only because there are a lot of easy chicken breast recipes that anyone can try at home, but also the chicken breasts are easy to get and low in saturated fat that is enough to tempt people who aim to lose weight. Thus, there are 165 calories per 100 gram of chicken breasts, make it a perfect choice for busy weeknights or those people who prefer healthier meals.
As it was slightly mentioned above, chicken breasts are easy to process. Because, it’s very versatile and flexible to cook as a base and experiment with any cooking ideas and recipes, from the simplest ways to chef-like ways. T
hat being said, you don’t have to be a really good cooker to process the chicken breast into a home-cooked meal. That way, even if you’re an amateur in cooking or doesn’t have enough time to cook because you’re too busy, you can still do an easy chicken breast recipe and get tons of health benefits of it. keepstudy
An example of easy chicken breast recipe is Garlic-Butter Baked Chicken Breasts which is only required go-to ingredients or condiments in your kitchen. So, the recipe of Baked Garlic-Butter Chicken Breasts is a budget-friendly. Also, in under 30 minutes of cooking, you can have a delicious home-cooked meal with chicken breasts as the main base. Here’s a quick and effortless recipe of the Baked Garlic-Butter Chicken Breasts but still bursting with rich flavor.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1/3 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella (optional)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese or Italian blend (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or 204°C for 10 minutes.
- Wash the chicken breasts with running water to remove any specks of dirt, wipe it dry with a paper towel and coat it on both sides evenly with olive oil.
- Then salt and pepper both side and place in a single layer in a casserole pan.
- Melt the unsalted butter over low heat in a cast-iron skillet. Add minced garlic and stir-fry until fragrant (approximately 1 minute). Also, be careful not to burn the garlic because burnt garlic taste bitter and will change the entire taste.
- Move the garlic-butter off the heat, then let it cool down for about 5 minutes.
- After it cooled down, pour the garlic-butter over the chicken breasts in the casserole pan. Don’t forget to add the crushed red pepper and also lightly sprinkle with dried parsley.
- Bake the chicken breasts for 23-25 minutes until chicken is perfectly cooked through
- Turn the broiler in the last minutes to lightly brown the tops.
- If you want to add cheese for the topping, remove chicken breasts from the oven and top evenly with mozzarella and cheddar cheese or Italian blend. Place back in the oven and bake it additional for about 2 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
- Let the baked chicken breasts cooled down for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve the Baked Garlic-Butter Chicken Breasts on plate.
- The cooking time will depend on the size of the chicken breasts.
- If you’re avoiding butter, you can add more olive oil as an alternative.
- If it possible, use organic chicken breasts for higher protein content and richer vitamins and minerals.
- Season it to your preference. If you like spicy seasoning, be generous with the red pepper. But if you prefer less spicy seasoning, you can use thyme or rosemary in lieu of the red pepper.
- You can add baked or mashed potato as a garnish.
- You can also serve the chicken breasts with roasted asparagus and green beans for a more complete and satisfying meal.