Cupcake Recipe – Rainbow is one of the most beautiful phenomena ever born in the world. Everyone who sees it must be very happy and blissful. The problem is, a rainbow doesn’t appear every day. Do you want to make a rainbow you can see for a long time before you eat it? Bring yourself on, because this is the rainbow cupcake recipe we’re going to give you.
When you want to make a cupcake recipe for your children, it’s best to make it as colorful as it could. Besides, this rainbow cupcake recipe could be the solution. Just get going and apply these in your kitchen right now.
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 6 ounces of food coloring (from red to purple color)
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- First, prepare for the materials; don’t forget to divide the materials as listed above. Because if you want to make this rainbow cupcake recipe, you’ll need to do the big three steps. They are coloring the dough, baking, and garnishing. Those steps are just the same with other cupcakes. But because of its multiple colors, making this cupcake would be a little bit more difficult.
- Secondly, mix the white sugar, butter, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, eggs, and baking powder into one. Combine them with a mixer, and while doing this, don’t forget to add the milk little by little. After the dough is made, share it into seven different bowls.
- Already divide the dough into seven? The next thing you must do is to do the coloring. Perhaps this is the most difficult step you need to do. First, you need to make red, yellow, and blue color (they’re the main colors, after all). Then, manage other colors by combining the main colors. Stop this step until you find seven suitable rainbow colors.
- Afterward, prepare for the cupcake cups, and pour the colors one by one into it. Don’t forget to manage the colors just the same with the rainbow, start from the red, orange, and last with purple. When putting the colors, don’t forget to do it carefully with a tablespoon. So you can make an ideal rainbow color for your cake.
- Bake the cupcakes for 200 degrees Celsius until the cupcake looks inflated. Check the cupcakes in each some minute. If you want to ensure if the cupcakes are completely cooked, you can just use a fork to check it.
- While waiting for the cupcakes, now let’s try to process the cream on top of the cupcakes. Mix the unsalted butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and salt. You should use the mixer that’s just been used to blend the cupcake dough. But firstly, don’t forget to wash it with water before using the mixer again.
- Blend the cream with mixer for at least 10 minutes. If you want to give a pastel color for your cream, feel free to add it.
- After the cupcakes are cooked, take them out from the oven. Add the frosting cheese on top of it and don’t forget to add the sprinkles. Now your beloved rainbow cupcakes are ready to be served.
This rainbow cupcake recipe is worth a try, so if you have enough time, you can make this at home. Anyway, this recipe is already tested, and its color is actually like a rainbow. So you don’t need to be hesitant to try this one.
As for the sprinkles, I know that some people don’t too much like it. So you can always change the sprinkles with other garnish like almonds and others.