Crescent Roll Recipe – Are you about looking for more idea in snacking? Yes, there is no more pleasure than a delicious snack while you are watching football or sitting together with your beloved one. Try this crescent roll recipe will give you a different taste of snacking. Combined with cheese and ham, your tongue is welcoming a creamy sensation. Just spare your time to make this food for about one hour and a half. You need 25 minutes in preparation and 1 hour 5 minutes for cooking. Once it is ready, you can serve for about 10 people.
Besides being a snack, this food is suitable for lunch or dinner too. Or, if you plan a weekend party, this crescent roll recipe is also good to serve. Luckily, you can do a preparation one night before. So, you won’t be in a hurry once the party is nearly begun. The filling of cheese and ham sandwich could be made ahead. Then, put them in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake the crescents. Let the mixture rest from the refrigerator until it gets into room temperature. Then, you can marry it with the crescents.
Making this crescent roll recipe allows your creativity. It is okay if you can’t make the crescent form like exactly the same. Some people form this food into square or roll-up. Anything you want will not change the taste. As long as you follow each step carefully, you still get a heart-full dish. This recipe is so easy and needs no special ingredients. All you need is easily found in the supermarket, or maybe it already lies in your kitchen.
For Crescent Roll-Ups:
- 2 cans of the crescent dough sheet, refrigerated
- 8 slices of ham, sliced (or the amount of ham depends on your preference)
- 1 block Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jar of pimiento peppers, diced and drained
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of green onions, sliced in thinly size
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of finely peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare your glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In another bowl, beat the Pimiento cheese with a mixer on medium speed. This takes 1 until 2 minutes or see if it is already creamy you can stop it. then, refrigerate for 10 until 15 minutes.
- Take out the refrigerated crescent sheet and reshape into a rectangle. If you are confused about the size, we can recommend you to make in 12 x 8 inch. Spread the Pimiento cheese all over the sheet. Do it carefully and do not use all your cheese mixture. Also, when you spread the cheese, leave a room to seal the seams.
- Put ham slices on the top of it. It could be 3 or 4 slices or depends on your preference. Do the same thing as you spread the cheese. Leave the room, so don’t spread more over the cheese layer.
- Now it is time rolling the sheet. Start with the short part, roll up tightly until the edge of the rectangle. Pinch seam together and do it to all sheets.
- Use a serrated knife to cut each roll carefully. Divide them into 6 slices (or depends on your taste) and arrange in your baking dish. Place the spiral sides up. You can reshape in a round shape before placing to make it looks more beautiful.
- Then, gently press down from the top with waxed paper. Press down to make the rolls are flattened slightly in the baking pan.
- Put into the oven and bake it for about 25 until 30 minutes. Or, if you see the surface is golden brown and dough, it means already baked through.
- Serve when it is warm with the sliced green onion as garnish. But it is optional if you like.
- You can change the Pimiento cheese with a cracker.
- Using ground red pepper is optional for the less heat.