Burger Recipe – Burger is always a perfect addition for your family gathering. Besides it is easy to make and very simple, everyone loves this food. Bacon combined with cheese will give you a packed of flavor and texture meal. This burger recipe is not only delicious but also healthy because completed with some vegetables inside. Prepare your mind blow for the cheesy taste of grilled bacon.
Some people might think eating burger gives you many calories. Well, it is not fully right. Actually, the calories content depends on your ingredient. The more you add in the vegetables, the more you get the vitamin. But talking about the calories, many diet people, especially for the ketogenic diet, are consuming bacon in their menu. Bacon is low-carbs and high sodium content. This is suitable to fulfill an adult body’s needs. Even though bacon still offers you saturated fats, this could be solved by the amount of serving in this burger recipe.
For another need, bacon is also good in gaining muscle, bone strength, even control the blood pressure. Bacon is included as the source of potassium and vitamins. There are vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12 inside. Knowing this nutrition fact, no wonder people are loving eating bacon. This grilled bacon cheesy burger recipe could be considered as your menu variation. Now it is time to try to make yours!
- Patties (depends on how many you want to make)
- Slices of bacon (equal with the number of patties)
- Slices of cheddar cheese (equal with the number of patties)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Parsley, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 500 g beef, minced or sliced
- Black pepper
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh lettuce
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Olive oil
- Stir-fry the onion on the pan using olive oil. Stir until it gets golden brown or slightly fragrance. After that, add in the garlic then cook for more about 30 seconds. Remove from the heat, set aside to get it cool in room temperature.
- When the onions are already cool, mix it with the beef, parsley, and egg. Pour the salt and black pepper based on your taste.
- Place the mixture into the patties. There is no exact amount because it depends on your patties size.
- Put all the patties on a tray. Make sure you place with spaces before it is put in the fridge. Once you finish placing the patties, chill them for about 30 minutes.
- After all patties have rested, heat an iron pan for the burgers. Grilled the bacon until charred or depends on your preference. Each person might have different taste of cooking.
- You can also grill the patties together with the bacon at the same time. When you want to do this, make sure the patties are already in room temperature. Do not grill when it is still cold. Also, do not flip the patties if the crust has not formed on the bottom. It takes about 2 minutes on the grill pan.
- Once you see the patties and bacon are nearly well-cooked, put the cheese now. It is better to lid the pan. This way could make the grilling process more perfect. Flip them for the other side after 2 minutes.
- Remove them and transfer to a plate. Rest for several minutes, then place lettuce, slices of tomato, and a cup of mayonnaise at the side.
- Enjoy it!
- The trick to test whether you do the right seasoning is by frying the mixture. Take one teaspoon-full then cook for a while. Taste it and adjust until you get as you want.
- It is optional to put the patties in the fridge. The purpose of chilling the patties is to keep them stay at a good temperature when you are preparing another thing. Another way to make your patties proper is by using your hand in shaping it.
- You can use a foil in this burger recipe when you want to gather the bacon with cheese. Cover the bacon with cheese right after you grill the bacon. Let them rest for 2 minutes.