Bread Recipe – Are you looking more variation for your breakfast? Do you want a healthy meal which is ready in couple of minutes? Let’s try this creation of bread recipe. We will make Feta Spinach Stuffed together here. This is not only easy, but perfectly packed with protein, fiber, and vitamins inside. It is good for your breakfast because contains enough carbohydrates and fat to fulfill your energy needs.
This bread recipe is suitable for your kids’ meal too. When you are losing idea about what should they bring to school, just make this Feta Spinach Stuffed for them. Or, probably you are kind of person who likes snacking at the office. This food is enjoyable while you are drafting e-mail or discussing together with your co-worker. Don’t be worry if you are in a diet program. This Feta Spinach Stuffed doesn’t contain high-saturated fat. On the contrary, this recipe can be applied for keto-diet or low-carb diet.
The mixture of this food will be melted on your tongue. You will get amazed its creamy and delicious flavor combination. So, if you want to set this bread recipe as the desert is also cool. Make it more perfect with a wine to enjoy. You only need 10 minutes for preparation and 30 minutes more for baking with the oven.
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, chopped
- 2 – 4 baguettes of French bread
- 8 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of oil (or melted butter as an option)
- 2 – 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chives, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Cover the pan for baking with parchment paper.
- Take the frozen spinach and drained. Press it to get the extract of excess water, then placed them into the other bowl.
- Now, slice the top of the bread horizontally. Then, cut a V-shaped on each surface to make a crust container. You can save the bread pieces for the next use.
- Take another bowl for making a mixture. Add Feta cheese, sour cream, black pepper, salt, eggs, and chives. Stir to combine, then add the chopped spinach inside. Mix them again until perfectly blended.
- Pour the mixture into the bread loaf. Fulfill the “container” with it and spread it out evenly. But, remember, don’t let it overflow unless you will find your Feta messy later.
- Before you put it inside the oven, brush the bread crust with oil or melted butter. All bread should be covered.
- Then, it is time for baking! Wait for about 20 – 30 minutes, or see if it is light golden brown, you can take it out. Make sure the eggs stay good and don’t jiggle when you shake the bread.
- Do not slice the bread when the mixture is still bubbling. Wait until it is cool for about 3 minutes.
- Serve when it is warm and enjoy! You can put another sauce at the side to add more taste.
- When you are making the “container” of the bread loaf, it is good to use a serrated bread knife.
- Pay attention when you make the hole. Stop cutting 1/2-inch from the bottom of the bread.
- You can substitute the spinach with tomatoes. Use the cherry tomatoes is also good.
- For some people, Feta cheese tastes saltier. So, if you won’t that strong taste, you can avoid using salt. Or, the mozzarella cheese is also good for this bread recipe.
- Do not serve when the eggs have not cooked well. Take more 5 minutes to make it perfect.
- It is not recommended to prepare the bread and directly pour it before your oven and other things are ready. The mixture will make your bread soggy and that would be awful when it is baked.