Baked Chicken Breast Recipe – Nothing is easy to do than baking a chicken. It is like your lifesaver when you are in a hurry. Yes, we know, there is a moment when you must make a dish very quick for many people. Thus, there is no reason not to try this baked chicken breast recipe. You only need 5 until 10 minutes for preparation and 35 minutes for cooking. Really? Yes! Less than an hour your table is completed with this delicious juicy baked chicken breast with honey mustard sauce.
The best part of making this baked chicken breast recipe is no mustarding. Even though from the start you are preparing your self to make honey mustard, the sauce will be mixed in the pan with the chicken. They are bake together until the sauce is perfectly absorbed. But, if you have remaining or extra sauce, just do what you like until you get the desired taste. keepstudy
Besides you can do a creation with the sauce, you can also complete the serving with mashed potato and some vegetables. If you want to do this, you probably need extra time for about 15 minutes more. Broccoli and green beans seem good to be put with the mashed potato. Just roast them in a separated pan and you get them. Another option for this baked chicken breast recipe is using rice or even the zucchini noodles. Seeing so many things could be it is complimentary, you know it is proven that this recipe can work based on your taste and whatever you have.
- 2 pounds or 1 kg of boneless and skinless chicken breast (or depends on your people)
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil, you can use vegetable oil as the option
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- Black pepper, cracked
- Fresh parsley, chopped (it is used for garnish, so it is optional)
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Set your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celcius.
- Take your baking tray and grease with oil. Then, line the surface with foil or parchment paper.
- In another bowl, you combine the honey, oil, mustard, garlic, paprika, and lemon juice. Stir until it combines well.
- Place and arrange with spaces all chicken breasts into the baking tray. Pour in the salt and pepper to season the chicken parts. Then, do the same thing by using honey mustard. Spread evenly over each chicken. Pour water (1/4 cup) to prevent burning, also to create a sauce while it is baking.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until it gets cooked through. The length of baking depends on your chicken thickness. If you still have remaining sauce, cover all chicken breast and broil for more 3 until 5 minutes on medium-high heat. Or, check if the chicken is already brown, you can take it out.
- Cover the chicken with foil, let them rest for 10 minutes before serving. This step makes the juice more settle.
- Open the foil and transfer into the other plate. Some people garnish with parsley and lemon wedges before serving. But it is optional based on your taste.
- You can use any kinds of chicken, whether the boneless, skinless, and anything. This recipe can work with beef and asparagus too.
- When you choose to add the roasted asparagus for this baked chicken breast recipe, arrange it in the last 10 minutes of baking. Don’t forget to add the salt and paper again so the asparagus will get the taste too.
- If you think the honey taste is too sweet, you can balance your tongue by adding vegetable inside. The more vegetable, the easier to make the honey tasteless. We recommend you to add broccoli first. Make it crisp and pouring with salt or pepper will help you. You can roast the broccoli together with the chicken at the last 10 minutes or you do it separately.
- Tips in serving the mashed potato, it is better for you to process the potatoes nearly when the baking time is over. You won’t get a good taste when getting lid the mashed potato for a long time and not serving it while warm.